Monday, August 1, 2016

The town where only I am missing.


On the post before this one I said I made a Tumblr account. Originally I made it only for writing fictions. I never really liked Tumblr, it's kinda hard to tweak. Blogspot is simpler and I'm familiar with it for I've been using it since 2008.

But yesterday I thought "hey, I can give Tumblr another try". So yeah, my Tumblr account is now not only for  story-writing but also functions as an ordinary blog. Who knows I might permanently move to Tumblr and leave this Blogspot account, idk.

I named it "The Town Where Only I Am Missing.". If you've heard of an anime called "Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi" or "ERASED", then that's where the name came from. Except that I'm the one that's not missing in that town/blog.

Come check it, click here >>> http://super-aya.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Green Tea