Friday, August 12, 2016

ただの夢でした - 2

I saw myself at my house. I can't remember it clearly. But I remember there was me, him, and some other people whom I think was my family.

It wasn't as crowded as the last time, I think. I was lying on the couch with some pillows supporting my head. He was crouching next to me. I don't know why.

I can't remember what started it, but I remember I was crying. I said pretty much the same stuff I told him last time. But instead of yelling, I was crying.

I kind of remember him answering, but the image isn't clear. I don't remember his response. Something inside me says that he gave me the answer I wanted. The explanation that I need. The way he talk was kind, calm, and loving. Just like how a father should be. I want to believe that.

All I know is that I felt satisfied, just like last time.






And then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Green Tea