Friday, August 12, 2016

ただの夢でした - 1

I saw myself at my house. I can't remember it clearly. But I remember there was me, him, and some other people whom I think was my family.

I remember me talking. I don't know what I was talking about. But I remember he rejected my opinion like usual. I heard him talking about how nonsense that thing I was talking about.

Usually, in real life, I would stay quiet if he does such thing. I never liked it, but I was helpless. I could never argue with him. I never wanted to, though, because I could never win. No matter how many people agree with me, he always wins. That's just how he is.

But right there, I saw myself standing up, literally. I stood up for myself, yelling toward him. I heard myself raising my voice, saying things like "why do you always do that? You never listen to other people's opinion, as if you think they're stupid and you're smarter than all of them. You could at least listen to what people have to say until they're finished. But you can't do even that, can you?".

I saw him stunned, speechless. I never saw him like that.
After my speech, I saw myself walking away, leaving the room.

I never saw myself like that.

I felt really good. I didn't even feel guilty for saying stuff like that  something I've been holding back my whole life. Something I thought I could never say.

The only thing I felt was satisfaction.






And then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Green Tea