Tuesday, June 21, 2016

The static speaks my name

...There has been a suicide in my family. My uncle committed suicide and I wasn't close to him. I didn't really know him as a person, I didn't talk to him all that much. But I knew him enough to... for it like a shock because he was such a nice person and everything, and everytime I met him he always seemed so together and normal. And, like, just one day we woke up and... my father found out that his brother had killed himself. And it was by hanging as well, so it's like... You've no idea how much of a shock it is for people... You think your life is so bad and you just wanna end it all, but it affects so many more people than you'd expect when you carry out those actions. So please, if any of you out there are going through suicide right now, or suicidal thoughts, or you've experienced suicidal friends, or family, or anything like that, please know that you are not alone in these things. There are people out there somewhere who are... who will, like, understand what you're going through. They'll be able to talk to you, get you through these hard times...

What you're going through is temporary. Suicide is permanent. It's a permanent solution for a temporary problem."


- jacksepticeye

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Green Tea